Betway Casino - Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
WELCOME BONUS OFFER – up to £1000 for New Customers Only
Betway offers all new customers a big Welcome Bonus. If you opt in, you will get the following bonuses with your first three deposits:
Welcome Bonus 1: 100% Match Bonus up to £250 on your first deposit. Welcome Bonus 2: 25% Match Bonus up to £250 on your second deposit. Welcome Bonus 3: 50% Match Bonus up to £500 on your third deposit.
Make a 1st deposit of £250 and you will receive a £250 bonus. Make a 2nd deposit of £1000 and you will receive a £250 bonus. Make a 3rd deposit of £1000 and you will receive a £500 bonus.
- Welcome Bonus 1, 2 and 3 is only available to new customers at Betway.
- To qualify for this offer, you must tick the box ‘I wish to receive the Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ during the registration process.
- Welcome Bonus 1, 2 and 3 is valid for 7 days from your new Real Account being registered.
- If you opt in to receive Welcome Bonus 1, 2 and 3 during the registration process, you will automatically receive a bonus with each of your first three deposits, provided these are made within 7 days of your new Real Account being registered.
- If you ticked the box ‘I wish to receive Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ by mistake, or if you do not want to receive any further bonuses, or if you wish to cancel the Welcome Bonus 1, 2 and 3, please immediately contact Customer Support.
WELCOME BONUS OFFER – ADDITIONAL TERMS
The following terms are applicable to Welcome Bonus 1, 2 and 3:
- The minimum deposit required to receive each of the Welcome Bonuses is £20 per Bonus.
- Each Welcome Bonus will be credited to the bonus account is subject to a fifty (50) times playthrough requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the casino account.
- Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the playthrough requirement.
a)The contributing percentages are:
- 100% - all Slots and all Parlor Games
- 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) Casino War and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher)
- 0% (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo
For example, if you wager £100 on Roulette, £8 will contribute to the wagering requirement.
Should you play on any excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirement, you agree that Betway Casino holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
Please be aware, wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards playthrough (wagering) requirements.
- Should a withdrawal be submitted before a Welcome Bonus is credited to the Bonus Account, the Bonus will be forfeited.
- The Welcome Bonus offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- This offer is only valid to the person who registers the Real Account and makes a deposit into it using a credit or debit card or Pay Pal. No other payment methods are eligible for the Welcome Bonus. Players depositing from the UK using NETELLER are not eligible to receive a Welcome Bonus unless expressly offered it by the casino on an invite-only basis. The offer is not transferable.
- The Welcome Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Betway Casino and is subject to on-going review. Betway Casino reserves the right to amend this Bonus offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
- Bonus Account terms also apply. Please refer to the BONUS ACCOUNT – GENERAL TERMS section below.
Last updated: 28/06/2017 at 10:15 GMT.
FREE SPINS – GENERAL TERMS
- A given Free Spins offer is valid for the duration of the period stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions.
- The Free Spins offer is exclusive to New Customers who register a Real Account at Betway Casino.
- No deposit is required. Upon qualification, as per the requirements stated in the given offer’s associated terms and conditions, the Free Spins will be immediately thereafter awarded at the named slot game.
- Once awarded, simply load the slot game and select either:
‘Use Free Games Now’ – to begin play; or
‘Use Later’ – to save play for another time; or ‘I do not want this Free Game Offer’ – to remove the Free Spins awarded.
- The Free Spins will expire after 7 days of them being awarded and, thereafter, cease to be available.
- NOTE: Free Spins cannot be redeemed for Free Casino Credits.
- All winnings won as a result of play using the Free Spins will be credited to the Bonus Account and, as such, Bonus Account terms apply. Please refer to the BONUS ACCOUNT – GENERAL TERMS section below.
- Betway reserves the right to amend any promotion or bonus offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
- By participating in this offer you agree to the above Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that the Casino Manager's decision is final in the event of a dispute.
Last updated: 24/03/2017 at 10:15 GMT.
BONUS ACCOUNT – GENERAL TERMS
A Customer’s total Account Balance is their Cash Account, Casino Bonus Account and Bingo Bonus Account added together. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. The Bingo Bonus account can be used to purchase Bingo Tickets and the Casino Bonus Account can be used on Casino games.
- Unless stated in the specific terms of a bonus offer, any bonus will be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before funds can be withdrawn from your Account.
- Playing certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements.
The contributing percentages are:
100% - all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
50% - all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War, Sic Bo and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher)
10% - all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
2% - all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
300% - all Sports bets at odds of 1.75 or above
100% - all Sports bets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74
0% - all Sports bets at odds of 1.29 or below
For example, if you wager £100 on Casino War, £50 will contribute to the wagering requirement.
Should you play on any excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Betway holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
Please be aware, wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
- As the wagering requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account – in increments of £10.
- a) Any wagers made are deducted from the Cash Account first. Should there be no cash available, the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. All wagering made from either your Cash Account or Bonus Account contribute to the wagering requirement.
- b) All winnings will be credited to the Bonus Account, up to the original bonus amount (less any automatic transfers from cleared wagering), anything exceeding this amount will be credited to the cash account.
- Any winnings made after acceptance of a Bonus offer may only be withdrawn once the full wagering requirements have been met. Should You wish to withdraw the balance of your initial deposit prior to meeting the wagering requirements, you may do so by forfeiting the Bonus and all winnings. If you wish to do so, please contact Customer Support.
- The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Betway reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns, in the interests of fair gaming. Please see Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud section below.
- Betway reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free Bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer’s account to £50 or for any other currency not listed 50$. This limit will apply should a Bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Betway. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met.
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€40 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- For example but not limited to placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
- When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
Betway considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Last updated: 29/08/2017 at 09:00 BST.